A powerful tool for your DMS/ECM system
GroupWise from MicroFocus (formerly Novell) has been used for many years in mid-size to large companies as a feature-rich collaboration tool for managing emails, calendars, and tasks.
Open Domain“s GroupWise Link connects GroupWise with your DMS/ECM system. It allows you to comfortably archive emails out of GroupWise, and vice versa send documents via GroupWise email from your DMS client. Emails can be archived automatically according to a predefined set of criteria. A scripting interface enables writing custom scripts to meet specific customer needs.
Open Domain’s GroupWise Link supports GroupWise versions 5.5 to 2014 R2 and is available in multiple languages.
Please contact us if you would like to integrate GroupWise with you DMS/ECM system.
Enterprise-wide Management of Linked Office Documents
Relationships within MS Office files to other office or image files will no longer get lost in your DMS/ECM archive. Open Domain“s Office Link recognizes the document structure including all references and stores them securely in the archive. Office Link lets you edit, export, and revision-control related documents in the formats Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and PDF.
- Complete project- or product folders: uniform archiving system for all kinds of document types.
- Referenced documents are automatically included when sending a file by email.
- Version management with change history and the ability to recreate earlier versions.
- Open interfaces allow automatic creation of PDF as well as implementation of other customer specific functions.
- Hyperlinks, embedded files (inserts) and Inline Shapes are also supported.
- Available for Windows 7, 8 und 10 and MS Office 2003 or higher